skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, September 11, 2008
If I had a hundred wishes, I'd give them all to you
When I saw these Wish tickets , I knew I could make them myself and use them for my photobooth guestbook.
So I found the perfect font, designed the ticket, cut the sides with a rotary wheel so they tore like real tickets...and voila!
Guests can write their heartfelt wishes for us on the back and place them in the mini envelopes on the other side of the page!
And I would LOVE to take our picture with llamas. *secretly hoping runaway llamas end up at our wedding*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anya Monster
She has taken over this blog.
Joshua & Alyssa
The Proud Parents
My Blog List
I Am LeMish
17 years ago
I like to write. You like to waste time on the internet.
First Blush Bride
No comments:
Post a Comment