Friday, June 20, 2008

To doo doo


Wow...98 days to go! I have so much left to do. All little things, but I'm starting to have nightmares about invitations and ceremony programs, paper cutting me to shreds.

Here's just a small list of the tasks I have to finish:

The invites printed on wood...


Hand drawn maps to our ceremony/reception site...


Our ceremony programs...


AND their cute hanging "jackets"....


Screenprinted or iron-on "Yay" flags for guests to wave as we walk down the aisle as husband and wife...


Place cards held by twigs and stuck in mounds of moss and dirt inside wheelbarrows....


Table numbers with Lilo...


and buttoned numbers..


Menus identical to this...


Scavenge for more tea tins for centerpieces...



Personalized wooden spoons for our dessert...




Mustaches for wearing in our photobooth...or elsewhere...



A bucket of flip-flops by the dance floor to encourage maximum dance floor capacity...



Purchase "fairy" girl tutus and ballet slippers...


Purchase fairy wings for the fairy girls!


Organize children's favor buckets....



Make sucker bouquets for rehearsal. Mmmm edible bouquets.


And lastly, try to find one good picture of Josh and I from our upcoming engagement photo session. The hardest task of all...

Lilo is getting excited!!!

2 comments:

Melissa Lynn Potts Long said...

cute!! good luck with all of that girl! :) i'll stop by next time i'm in st paul and visit!

Anonymous said...

i'm in love with those yay flags. i must have them.