'Allo luv! I found a few more ideas I like and I thought I'd post a few. Some of my REALLY cool ideas don't get posted because they're secret. Shhhh.
I think this is one of the best ideas yet. A "dirty laundry" line. Scraps of paper cut into garments and left out for family and friends to write silly secrets or funny stories about the bride or groom. This would be great at the potluck rehearsal dinner we're having. Especially after people get a few drinks in them. I'll save them and put them into a memory box. I can see it now:
I think this is one of the best ideas yet. A "dirty laundry" line. Scraps of paper cut into garments and left out for family and friends to write silly secrets or funny stories about the bride or groom. This would be great at the potluck rehearsal dinner we're having. Especially after people get a few drinks in them. I'll save them and put them into a memory box. I can see it now:
"Grandkids...this is the story Aunt Ruth shared about me pooping my pants in public...when I was 17! Awww those were the days..."
This is an idea for how to do my makeup. Minus the carrot-like orangeness.
I like the pink cheeks and the nude lips but I do not want to re-create the tan. It reminds me too much of this:
If I trusted Glenn, our best man, with our rings, I'd want him to hold them in one of these cute "ring pillows":

But I don't know if Glenn would remember the ring pillows because he barely remembers my name! Pop quiz - my name is:
- Missy?
- Mindy!?
- Aleesha (closer)
- ALYSSA! ding ding!
Speaking of groomsmen, I found a funny stationary company called Pretty Bitter that has a card I think one of Josh's friends would give him. This "wedding card" comes from a series that are hilarious and only for those with awesome humor like myself. WARNING: Though I laugh now, Do NOT give this card to me on my wedding day, as I will burst into tears and refuse to find it humorous, embarassing you and perhaps, your date.
*Hint- Click on the picture to read it in larger font*I love what my bridesmaids chose for their dresses. I tried to let the few who are in town make the final decision and I think they chose well. One of the choices was to wear black and this photo makes me think that black doesn't always have to be formal or for funerals. Look! Colorful kicks!

No comments:
Post a Comment