A picture of our pup Lilo is required. She'll be so cute with her little pearl choker I bought at Target on clearance. Only the best for my pooch!
Besides the newspaper picture, I love this idea for displaying our rings. Earthy, like me and my scent.
A shot of my mantilla in soft focus. It looks very vintage, no?
This shoe shot from Style me Pretty is neat-o! I want people to see the awesomeness that is my red shoes:
I'm too lazy to make a separate post so here are some ceremony/reception decor ideas as well:

YAY! Alyssa and Josh just got married! Bubbles? pfff. This totally calls for some serious flag waving.
I love the idea of having a bucket of hankies nearby or on the seats. Because I hope we make at least a few people feel all warm and gooshy inside.
Bride and groom paperdolls at the entrance is kitschy fun!
I love the idea of having a bucket of hankies nearby or on the seats. Because I hope we make at least a few people feel all warm and gooshy inside.
Bride and groom paperdolls at the entrance is kitschy fun!
I love spelling out names on the table. Then people can make up dirty words with them between dinner and dessert.
Toy trucks are a superb vase option to go along with our tea tins. The more beat-up and vintage, the better.
1 comment:
*shoe lust*
I love the flag idea! So cool! We can't have bubbles/rice/etc in our venue, so flags would be an awesome alternative. Not like I need another thing on my to-do list though. ;)
Post a Comment